Get your pink ready - Eventing for the Cure almost here!
General Event Information
Our all time favorite event of the year is back for 2023 and we are so excited to see you on course! Join us Saturday, November 11, 2023 and help us raise money for a good cause!
- Wear your pink! We go all out for fun at this event! Prizes for best dressed!
- Silent Auction will be occuring during the event by the Show Office. Bid on amazing items - from lessons to schooling passes to locally made goodies! Proceeds go to the Angel Fund! Check out our donors and vendors below!
- Join us for even more fun - ride the mechanical bull!
*Best in Pink prizes for best dressed adult and junior riders!* Judging of pink outfits will occur during dressage, however we encourage pink for all 3 phases!
ENTRIES ARE OPEN - Click Here
- Entry Status - Click Here
- Ride Times - Click Here
- Riders please note that we are having some technical difficulties with the online times. Some riders are not listed. Please refer to your PDF ride times if you do not see yourself listed online. All riders are listed in the PDF ride times that was attached to the rider email. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Course will be open for walking Friday at 3pm. Dogs must be on a leash.
- Leadline Test - Hunt Club Farms Leadline Test - PDF HERE
- Intro - NEW 2023 USDF Intro Test A (NEW 2023 Intro Test A)
- Elementary - USEA Starter Test
- BN - USEA 2022 BN Test A
- N - USEA 2022 N Test A
- T - USEA 2022 T Test A
- M - USEA 2022 M Test A
USEA tests can be found here:https://useventing.com/events-competitions/resources/dressage-tests
Sponor, Vendor and Silent Raffle Information
Thank you to our sponsors, vendors and donors for making this fundraising event possible. Please consider bidding on our silent auction items generously donated by local riders and businesses.
Raffle items link - Click Here
- Platinum Sponsor: Another Turn Tack
- Wild Hare Cider
- Sowden Creations
- Dover Saddlery
- Lisa Barry Lesson
- Martin Douzant lesson
- Joe DeSantis lesson
- Pulse Performance and Recovery
- Hair by Sarah Budzyn