2019 Dates: May 5, July 20, August 3
MARCH DATE canceled due to footing and weather.
Levels offered: Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, P $85
You may also school Cross Country for $30 the day of the event. Pre-registration for schooling is appreciated.
|Level||Jumping Efforts||Dressage Test||Combined Test Entry Fee
|Intro||18"-2'||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$85|
|Elementary||2'-2'3"||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$85|
|Beg-Novice||2'7"||USEF 2018 BN Test A||$85|
|Novice||2'-11"||USEF 2018 Novice Test A||$85|
|Training||3'3"||USEF 2018 Training Test A||$85|
|Preliminary||3'7"||USEF 2018 Preliminary Test A||$85|
- $10 office fee per entry
- All entries received a week prior to closing date will receive $10 off Entry.
- Paper penny numbers will be used, please bring your own penny holders.
- No refunds after closing date. Before closing date, refunds less $25 office fee.
- Competition cancellation, no refunds.
- Extra show jump rounds, or show jump only are $35 a round. No ribbons are given.
- Dressage only: Please indicate test on Entry Form. $35 a Test. No ribbons are given.
- $25 late fee will be charged after closing date.
- $100 returned check fee.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on the course or dressage areas.
- No unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur a $50 fine.
- Vet and Farrier will be on call.
- Current negative Coggins and a Hunt club Farms waiver required with entry form.
- Non-competing horses grounds fee $25 per horse a day, $50 per horse if stabling. Please include Coggins of non-competing horse with entry.
- Ride Times will be posted on the Thursday before the show at www.huntclubfarms.net.
Entry by closing date does not guarantee acceptance.
Mail All Items to:
Show Secretary: Nancy Russell
PO Box 1131, DeLeon Springs, FL 32130