Saturday, Oct 20, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT
All proceeds to benefit the Angel Trust of the Oncology Foundation at Winchester Medical Center. The trust helps pay the bills of those who cannot afford their cancer treatments.
- Wild Hare Hard Cider - They will have a tent set up for tastings and sales! https://www.wildharecider.com/
- Winchester Equipment - https://www.winchesterequipment.com/
- Volunteer Breakfast sponsored by Rosie's Sweets - https://www.facebook.com/RosiesSweetsBerryvilleVA/
- Division prizes - Bonnets from Sowden Creations - https://www.facebook.com/sowdencreatations/
- Wild Hare Cider Tastings at the Leesburg Cider House
- Wild Hare Hard Cider bottles
- 4 session package - Inform Fitness of Leesburg/Reston https://informfitness.com/leesburg/
- County Logic Girth - Donated by Ann Mary Bettenson of County Saddlery VA - https://www.facebook.com/countysaddleryva/
- Lessons with Tim Bourke, Sharon White, Alyssa Peterson
- XC Schooling passes - Sharon White, Hunt Club Farms
- Equine Massage/Body work - Equus Fortius https://www.facebook.com/equusfortius/
And many more!
|Level||Jumping Efforts||Dressage Test||Starter Trial Entry Fee||Combined Test Entry Fee
|Intro||18"-2'||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$110||$70|
|Elementary||2'-2'3"||USDF 2015 Intro Test C||$110||$70|
|Beg-Novice||2'7"||USEF 2018 BN Test B||$110||$70|
|Novice||2'-11"||USEF 2018 Novice Test B||$110||$70|
|Training||3'3"||USEF 2018 Training Test B||$110||$70|
|Prelim/Training||3'7"||USEF 2018 Preliminary Test B||$110||$70|
- All entries received a week prior to closing date will receive $10 off Entry.
- Paper penny numbers will be used, please bring your own penny holders.
- No refunds after closing date. Before closing date, refunds less $25 office fee.
- Competition cancellation, no refunds. Show jump rounds will replace cross country phase due to bad weather or unsafe footing on cross country course.
- Extra show jump rounds, or show jump only are $30 a round. No ribbons are given.
- Extra cross country jumping rounds are $60 a round if paid in advance, $70 day of show. No ribbons.
- Dressage only: Please indicate test on Entry Form. $35 a Test. No ribbons are given.
- $25 late fee will be charged after closing date.
- $100 returned check fee.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on the course or dressage areas.
- No unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur a $50 fine.
- Vet and Farrier will be on call.
- Current negative Coggins and a Hunt Club Farms waiver required with entry form.
- Non-competing horses grounds Fee $25 per horse a day, $50 per horse if stabling. Please include Coggins of non-competing horse with entry.
- Ride Times will be posted on the Thursday before the show at www.huntclubfarms.net
Entry by closing date does not guarantee acceptance.
Mail All Items to:
Show Secretary: Nancy Russell
PO Box 1131, DeLeon Springs, FL 32130
Three Ways to Enter: