Hunt Club Farms July Recognized Event:
July 30-31, 2021
- Entry Status - Click Here
- Ride Times - Click Here
- No paper maps will be provided. Please stop by the scoreboard or start box to view maps. XC course opens for walking at 4:30 pm on Friday. This is a new, later walk time to better accomodate our YEH competition.
- Please keep dogs on leashes while on the property.
- A cooling tent will be set up for horses and riders - water troughs are for bathing water purposes only. Please do not allow your horses to drink out of the troughs. Please bring water for your horse!
- Trailers - follow signs and continue past the main barn and volunteer parking. Follow the parking attendant's directions for trailer parking. Spectators and volunteers - please park at the main barn.
Vendor Village and Sponsors
Join us as we welcome and thank our vendors and sponsors for the July 2021 Recognized Event!
- Hannah Jones Photography will be our official photographer. HJP is also sponsoring prizes! Thank you!
- Bring your ID - we are delighted to welcome back Wild Hare Cider.
- Hungry? Our amazing food vendor will be cooking up fresh and delicious fare! Did someone say tacos?
- Thank you to Winchester Equipment for providing the equipment to make our event a sucess!
- Our fabulous prizes are thanks to HC Summers, be sure to visit them for all your farm needs!
These maps are for jump order/orientation only and are not final. Please check the start box and/or score board for official times/distances before walking your course.