- Saturday June 30, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT $70
- Saturday July 21, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT $70
- Saturday September 15, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT $70
- Saturday November 10, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT $70
|Level||Jumping Efforts||Dressage Test||Combined Test Entry Fee
|Intro||18"-2'||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$70|
|Elementary||2'-2'3"||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$70|
|Beg-Novice||2'7"||USEF 2018 BN Test A||$70|
|Novice||2'-11"||USEF 2018 Novice Test A||$70|
|Training||3'3"||USEF 2018 Training Test A||$70|
|Prelim/Training||3'7"||USEF 2018 Preliminary Test A||$70|
- All entries received a week prior to closing date will receive $10 off Entry.
- Paper penny numbers will be used, please bring your own penny holders.
- No refunds after closing date. Before closing date, refunds less $25 office fee.
- Competition cancellation, no refunds. Show jump rounds will replace cross country phase due to bad weather or unsafe footing on cross country course.
- Extra show jump rounds, or show jump only are $35 a round. No ribbons are given.
- Dressage only: Please indicate test on Entry Form. $35 a Test. No ribbons are given.
- $25 late fee will be charged after closing date.
- $100 returned check fee.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on the course or dressage areas.
- No unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur a $50 fine.
- Vet and Farrier will be on call.
- Current negative Coggins and a Hunt club Farms waiver required with entry form.
- Non-competing horses grounds fee $25 per horse a day, $50 per horse if stabling. Please include Coggins of non-competing horse with entry.
- Ride Times will be posted on the Thursday before the show at www.huntclubfarms.net.
Entry by closing date does not guarantee acceptance.
Mail All Items to:
Show Secretary Tracy Zack
294 Longmarsh Rd., Berryville, VA 22611
Phone: (703) 431-1621