- Saturday, March 31, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT
- Saturday, May 12, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT
- Saturday, Oct 20, 2018 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT
|Level||Jumping Efforts||Dressage Test||Starter Trial Entry Fee||Combined Test Entry Fee
|Intro||18"-2'||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$110||$70|
|Elementary||2'-2'3"||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$110||$70|
|Beg-Novice||2'7"||USEF 2018 BN Test B||$110||$70|
|Novice||2'-11"||USEF 2018 Novice Test B||$110||$70|
|Training||3'3"||USEF 2018 Training Test B||$110||$70|
|Prelim/Training||3'7"||USEF 2018 Preliminary Test A||$110||$70|
- All entries received a week prior to closing date will receive $10 off Entry.
- Paper penny numbers will be used, please bring your own penny holders.
- No refunds after closing date. Before closing date, refunds less $25 office fee.
- Competition cancellation, no refunds. Show jump rounds will replace cross country phase due to bad weather or unsafe footing on cross country course.
- Extra show jump rounds, or show jump only are $30 a round. No ribbons are given.
- Extra cross country jumping rounds are $60 a round if paid in advance, $70 day of show. No ribbons.
- Dressage only: Please indicate test on Entry Form. $35 a Test. No ribbons are given.
- $25 late fee will be charged after closing date.
- $100 returned check fee.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on the course or dressage areas.
- No unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur a $50 fine.
- Vet and Farrier will be on call.
- Current negative Coggins and a Hunt Club Farms waiver required with entry form.
- Non-competing horses grounds Fee $25 per horse a day, $50 per horse if stabling. Please include Coggins of non-competing horse with entry.
- Ride Times will be posted on the Thursday before the show at www.huntclubfarms.net
Entry by closing date does not guarantee acceptance.
Mail All Items to:
Show Secretary: Nancy Russell
PO Box 1131, DeLeon Springs, FL 32130
Three Ways to Enter: