EVENTING FOR THE CURE
Saturday, Oct. 14, 2017 Intro, Elem, BN, N, T, PT (closes Oct. 9)
|Level||Jumping Efforts||Dressage Test||Starter Trial Entry Fee||Combined Test Entry Fee
|Intro||18"-2'||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$95||$50|
|Elementary||2'-2'3"||USDF 2015 Intro Test A||$95||$50|
|Beg-Novice||2'7"||USEF 2014 BN Test B||$95||$50|
|Novice||2'-11"||USEF 2014 Novice Test B||$95||$50|
|Training||3'3"||USEF Training Test B||$95||$50|
|Prelim/Training||3'7"||USEF 2014 Preliminary Test A||$95||$50|
- All entries received a week prior to closing date will receive $10 off Entry.
- Paper penny numbers will be used, please bring your own penny holders.
- No refunds after closing date. Before closing date, refunds less $25 office fee.
- Competition cancellation, no refunds. Show jump rounds will replace cross country phase due to bad weather or unsafe footing on cross country course.
- Extra show jump rounds, or show jump only are $20 a round. No ribbons are given.
- Extra cross country jumping rounds are $50 a round if paid in advance, $60 day of show. No ribbons.
- Dressage only: Please indicate test on Entry Form. $35 a Test. No ribbons are given.
- $25 late fee will be charged after closing date.
- $50 returned check fee.
- No unauthorized motor vehicles of any kind allowed on the course or dressage areas.
- No unleashed dogs. Unleashed dogs will incur a $50 fine.
- Vet and Farrier will be on call.
- Current negative Coggins and a Hunt Club Farms waiver required with entry form.
- Non-competing horses grounds Fee $25 per horse a day, $50 per horse if stabling. Please include Coggins of non-competing horse with entry.
- Ride Times will be posted on the Thursday before the show at www.huntclubfarms.net